As a Sales and Customer Support specialist you are operating from our The Hague HQ and Showroom. Our office & showroom are combined in one spacious and inspirational location looking out over the harbour. You will be the first personal impression our customers will experience by phone, mail, chat and in person. From our showroom you will host our customers, giving them the five-star hotel welcome they deserve, and informing them about our luxury hotel beds, bedding & bath products. Ultimately, this is where you - as a sales and customer support rockstar - will excel!
But it doesn't simply stop there. You are the jack-of-all-trades when it comes to customers care, support, trouble shooting and fulfilment. With your hawk-eye on customer experience you guide the process of purchase, delivery and after sales like a true host. In addition you will be responsible for managing a part of the assortment, allowing you to be truly involved in the growth & success of DOUXE.
You will be working in a great dynamic with our international and national suppliers, warehouse team, logistic partners and of course your colleagues. Together you will bring the DOUXE experience to greater heights. You will have shared responsibilities with your direct Customer Service colleague ann intern.
- You are a self-starter who truly wants to make a difference in a fast-growing start-up.
- You have a hospitality mindset and service is part of your DNA. You are fun, entrepreneurial and hard working.
- Selling and Customer Support is your mantra and your passion to give people a five-star hotel experience is never ending.
- You're a true multitask hero. You will welcome and sell to new customers, swiftly handling incoming calls, responding to inquiries through Livechat and email.
- You are meticulously in keeping track of orders and communicating clearly with our warehousing- and shipping partners to ensure customers receive their DOUXE products on time.
- Keep our showroom looking its finest and actively develop our shopping experience together with our global team.
- Be our eyes and ears. Collect all that is oh so important to share with your team to keep improving our products and services.
- Lift our customer experience to the highest of levels. You will communicate with customers all across the globe and collaborate closely with your colleagues.
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in retail and/or customer support role
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree
- You are fluent in both English & Dutch, German is a big plus
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where all is happening. You get a real buzz from collaboration and success.
- You come with a great dose of energy, are a positive thinker, a true self-starter and people lover who goes the extra mile to service.
- Flexible to work the occasional Saturday
- You are passionate about luxury products and hotel luxury
What we offer?
- Competitive Pay range
- Workspace in an inspirational environment in the harbour of The Hague
- You’ll work with an incredible bunch of passionate people to grow a fast-paced start-up at a crucial point in its journey.
- A special Friends & Family discount
- Healthy snacks & drinks in the fridge whenever you feel like it
- Ongoing opportunities for growth & development
- Room for ideas & Empowerment
Does this position sound right for you? Send a motivation, CV and personal details to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible!